This article is a brief take on the core benefits associated with scheduling a message on time. Please read on, and for any query; please contribute your ideas in the comments section.
Why it is extremely important more than ever to send timely messages?
Businesses are no longer working the way they did – even a few years ago. This is the age of disruption – when every brand is innovating newer ways to connect, collaborate and communicate with their audiences. So, it has become extremely important that businesses need to devise innovative and highly useful systems and policies to evenly cater to the evolving requirements of their audiences.
Sending messages on time lets your audiences feel that you value them
- Sending messages on time promotes the culture of active engagement
- Sending messages on time ensures enhanced, collaborated medium of communication
- Sending messages on time makes sure that you can keep your audiences in the know of the most important announcements in real time
- Sending messages on time creates a sense of urgency and thereby actively lets your audiences feel that they need to read and connect with your messages
When is the good time to send messages?
This has been a topic of debate. The simple logic is that you should send messages to your audiences when they use their smartphone. If you can bring flexibility in your messaging, you can consider the following stuffs –
- Do not necessarily send messages on a hectic, busy Monday
- Avoid rush hour
- Send localized messages to connect with local audiences
- Send breaking news
- Send periodic reminders
- Send ongoing reminder messages
- Send seasonal and holiday messages
An active messages sending procedure necessarily involve sending messages on time, to a targeted set of active audiences – using a holistic way.
A good number of applications are available on the Web; which can help your brand and business to schedule as many messages as you want to be sent to a defined set of audiences on time.
One of the most useful application available online to send messages to your defined set of customers is to use BirdsBeep – a cutting edge and versatile mobile phone application which businesses can use to connect with their customers in a easy and hassle free manner.
How BirdsBeep’s schedule a message can be potential benefit for businesses
With the help of BirdsBeep, you have the awesome opportunity to send scheduled messages to the intended recipients using a single step. Just develop and compose a message and the application will then send it to the assigned recipient/s automatically on the right time. Although the application – like others – does not always guarantee to-the-second precision of delivery – but most of the time – and even almost always it delivers the developed and composed messages to the intended recipients exactly by the time intended.